1.Yerdelen S, McCaffrey A, Klassen RM. Longitudinal Examination of Procrastination and Anxiety, and Their Relation to Self-Efficacy for Self-Regulated Learning: Latent Growth Curve Modeling. Educational Sciences: Theory and Practice. 2016;16(1):5-22.
2. Şirin EF. Academic procrastination among undergraduates attending school of physical education and sports: Role of general procrastination, academic motivation and academic self-efficacy. Educational Research and Reviews. 2011;6(5):447-55.
3. Misra R, McKean M. College Students Academic Stress and Its Relation to Their Anxiety, Time management, and Leisure Satisfaction. American Journal of Health Studies. 2000; 16(1):41-51.
4. Lazarus RS, Lazarus RS. Emotion and adaptation. Oxford University Press on Demand; 1991.
5. Bandura A. Editorial. American Journal of Health Promotion. 1997; 12(1):8-10.
6. Tan JF, Ma ZW, Li XT. Global self-esteem mediates the effect of general self-efficacy on Chinese undergraduates' general procrastination. Social Behavior and Personality: an International Journal. 2015; 43(8):1265-71.
7. Chun Chu AH, Choi JN. Rethinking procrastination: Positive effects of" active" procrastination behavior on attitudes and performance. The Journal of social psychology. 2005; 145(3):245-64.
8. Katz I, Eilot K, Nevo N. “I’ll do it later”: Type of motivation, self-efficacy and homework procrastination. Motivation and Emotion. 2014; 38(1):111-9.
9. Adeoye-Agboola DI, Evans H. The Relationship between Anxiety and Academic Performance of Postgraduate International Students in a British University: A Cross-Sectional Quantitative Design. Science. 2015; 3(3):331-8.
10. Custer N. Test Anxiety and Academic Procrastination among Prelicensure Nursing Students. Nursing education perspectives. 2018; 39(3):162-3.
11. Yang Z, Asbury K, Griffiths MD. An Exploration of Problematic Smartphone Use among Chinese University Students: Associations with Academic Anxiety, Academic Procrastination, Self-Regulation and Subjective Wellbeing. International Journal of Mental Health and Addiction. 2018:1-19.
12. Çapan BE. Relationship among perfectionism, academic procrastination and life satisfaction of university students. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2010; 5:1665-71.
13. Yao MP. An exploration of multidimensional perfectionism, academic self-efficacy, procrastination frequency, and Asian American cultural values in Asian American university students (Doctoral dissertation, The Ohio State University). 2009.
14. Wolters CA. Regulation of motivation: Evaluating an underemphasized aspect of self-regulated learning. Educational psychologist. 2003; 38(4):189-205.
15. Steel P. The nature of procrastination: A meta-analytic and theoretical review of quintessential self-regulatory failure. Psychological Bulletin. 2007; 133(1):65.
16. Pychyl TA, Flett GL. Procrastination and self-regulatory failure: An introduction to the special issue. 2012; 203-212.
17. Rosenfield BM, Ramsay JR, Rostain AL. Extreme makeover: The case of a young adult man with severe ADHD. Clinical Case Studies. 2008; 7(6):471-90.
18. Sirois FM, Tosti N. Lost in the moment? An investigation of procrastination, mindfulness, and well-being. Journal of Rational-Emotive & Cognitive-Behavior Therapy. 2012; 30(4):237-48.
19. Evans DR, Baer RA, Segerstrom SC. The effects of mindfulness and self-consciousness on persistence. Personality and Individual Differences. 2009; 47(4):379-82.
20. Ferrari JR, Johnson JL, McCown WG. Procrastination research. In: Procrastination and Task Avoidance. Springer, 1995. 21-46.
21. Mehrabian A. Beyond IQ: Broad-based measurement of individual success potential or "emotional intelligence". Genetic, Social, and General Psychology Monographs. 2000; 126(2):133.
22. Sirois FM. “I’ll look after my health, later”: A replication and extension of the procrastination–health model with community-dwelling adults. Personality and Individual Differences. 2007; 43(1):15-26.
23. Sirois FM, Melia-Gordon ML, Pychyl TA. “I'll look after my health, later”: An investigation of procrastination and health. Personality and Individual Differences. 2003; 35(5):1167-84.
24. Klassen RM, Kuzucu E. Academic procrastination and motivation of adolescents in Turkey. Educational Psychology. 2009; 29(1):69-81.
25. Tavakoli MA, The study of the prevalence of academic procrastination among students and their relationship with demographic characteristics, preference for study time, and the purpose of entering university. Educational Psychology. 2013; 9(28):100-122. (Persian).
26. Kim KR, Seo EH. The relationship between procrastination and academic performance: A meta-analysis. Personality and Individual Differences. 2015; 82:26-33.
27. Dryden W. Dealing with procrastination: The REBT approach and a demonstration session. Journal of Rational-Emotive & Cognitive-Behavior Therapy. 2012; 30(4):264-81.
28. Solomon LJ, Rothblum ED. Academic procrastination: Frequency and cognitive-behavioral correlates. Journal of Counseling Psychology. 1984; 31(4):503.
29. Hosseinchari, M, Dehghani, M. Prediction of academic procrastination based on self-regulated learning strategies. Research in educational systems 2008; 2 (4): 78-63. (Persian).
30. Motie H, Heidari M, Sadeghi MA. Predicting academic procrastination during self-regulated learning in Iranian first grade high school students. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2012; 69:2299-308.
31. Yazdani F. Test anxiety and academic performance in female nursing students. Quarterly Journal of Nersing Management. 2012; 1(1): 47-58. (Persian).
32. Besharat MA, Azizi K, Poursharifi H. The relationship between parenting styles and children's perfectionism in a sample of Iranian families. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2011; 15:1276-9.
33. Sherer M, Maddux JE, Mercandante B, Prentice-Dunn S, Jacobs B, & Rogers R. The Self-Efficacy Scale: Construction and validation. Psychological Reports. 1982; 51, 663-671.
34. Najafi M, Foladchang M. Evaluation relationship efficacy and mental health of high school students, and monthly knowledge and behavior of Shahed University. 2008; 14(13): 49-67.
35. Mansouri Sepehr R, Khodapanahi Mk, Heidari M.
Cognitive dissonance: The effect of self-centered self-esteem moderation on changing attitudes. Journal of applied psychology. 2012; 2; 22: 25-40. (Persian)
36. Baer RA, Smith GT, Hopkins J, Krietemeyer J, Toney L. Using self-report assessment methods to explore facets of mindfulness. Assessment. 2006; 13(1):27-45.
37. Neuser NJ. Examining the factors of mindfulness: A confirmatory factor analysis of the five facet mindfulness questionnaire. (Doctoral dissertation). Pacific University; 2010.
38. Ahmadvand Z, Heydarinasab L, Shairi MR. An investigation of the validity and reliability of psychometric characteristics of five facet mindfulness questionnaire in Iranian non-clinical samples. Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2013; 7(3): 229-237. (Persian)
39. Flett GL, Besser A, Hewitt PL. Perfectionism, ego defense styles, and depression: A comparison of self‐reports versus informant ratings. Journal of personality. 2005; 73(5):1355-96.
40. Rosenfield BM, Ramsay JR, Rostain AL. Extreme makeover: The case of a young adult man with severe ADHD. Clinical Case Studies. 2008; 7(6):471-90.
41. Klassen RM, Krawchuk LL, Rajani S. Academic procrastination of undergraduates: Low self-efficacy to self-regulate predicts higher levels of procrastination. Contemporary Educational Psychology. 2008; 33(4):915-31.
42. Gagnon J, Dionne F, Raymond G, Grégoire S. Pilot study of a web-based acceptance and commitment therapy intervention for university students to reduce academic procrastination. Journal of American College Health. 2018 Sep; 17:1-9.
43. Saltzman A. A Still Quiet Place: A mindfulness program for teaching children and adolescents to ease stress and difficult emotions. New Harbinger Publications; 2014.
44. Teasdale JD, Segal Z, Williams JM. How does cognitive therapy prevent depressive relapse and why should attentional control (mindfulness) training help? Behaviour Research and Therapy. 1995; 33(1):25-39.
45. Sirois FM. Procrastination and intentions to perform health behaviors: The role of self-efficacy and the consideration of future consequences. Personality and Individual differences. 2004; 37(1):115-28.