1. Craik FI, Salthouse TA. The handbook of aging and cognition: Psychology Press; 2011.
2. Selection of population and housing census results in iran (2011) 2011. Available from: www.amar.org.ir/.../0/.../1390/sarshomari90_nahaii.pdf.
3. Shultz KS, Adams GA. Aging and work in the 21st century: Psychology Press; 2012.
4. Åkerstedt T, Axelsson J, Lekander M, Orsini N, Kecklund G. Do sleep, stress, and illness explain daily variations in fatigue? A prospective study. Journal of Psychosomatic Research 2014;75-280. (4) 6: 280-285.
5. Harvey AG, Schmidt DA, Scarnà A, Semler CN, Goodwin GM. Sleep-related functioning in euthymic patients with bipolar disorder, patients with insomnia, and subjects without sleep problems. American Journal of Psychiatry. 2014.
6. Pace-Schott EF, Spencer RM. Sleep-dependent memory consolidation in healthy aging and mild cognitive impairment. 2014.
7. Roberts RE, Shema SJ, Kaplan GA, Strawbridge WJ. Sleep complaints and depression in an aging cohort: a prospective perspective. American Journal of Psychiatry. 2014.
8. Carskadon MA, Wolfson AR, Acebo C, Tzischinsky O, Seifer R. Adolescent sleep patterns, circadian timing, and sleepiness at a transition to early school days. Sleep New York 1998;21:871-81.
9. Leproult R, Holmbäck U, Van Cauter E. Circadian misalignment augments markers of insulin resistance and inflammation, independently of sleep loss. Diabetes 2014;63(6):1860-9.
10. Crowley SJ, Van Reen E, LeBourgeois MK, Acebo C, Tarokh L, Seifer R, et al. A Longitudinal Assessment of Sleep Timing, Circadian Phase, and Phase Angle of Entrainment across Human Adolescence. PLoS One 2014;9(11):e112199.
11. Partinen M. Epidemiology of sleep disorders. Handbook of clinical neurology. 2010;98:275-314.
12. Lichstein KL, Durrence HH, Riedel BW, Taylor DJ, Bush AJ. Epidemiology of sleep: Age, gender, and ethnicity: Psychology Press; 2013.
13. Ford DE, Kamerow DB. Epidemiologic study of sleep disturbances and psychiatric disorders: an opportunity for prevention? JAMA 1989;262(11):1479-84.
14. Kang S-H, Yoon I-Y, Lee SD, Han JW, Kim TH, Kim KW. REM sleep behavior disorder in the Korean elderly population: prevalence and clinical characteristics. Sleep. 2013;36(8):1147.
15. Haimov I, Laudon M, Zisapel N, Souroujon M, Nof D, Shlitner A, et al. Sleep disorders and melatonin rhythms in elderly people. BMJ 1994;309(6948):167.
16. Mathias J, Alvaro P. Prevalence of sleep disturbances, disorders, and problems following traumatic brain injury: a meta-analysis. Sleep Medicine 2012;13(7):898-905.
17. Organization WH. The World Health Report 2008: Primary health care (now more than ever); 2014.
18. Iwarsson S, Wahl H-W, Nygren C, Oswald F, Sixsmith A, Sixsmith J, et al. Importance of the home environment for healthy aging: Conceptual and methodological background of the European ENABLE–AGE Project. The Gerontologist. 2007;47(1):78-84.
19. Atun R, Jaffar S, Nishtar S, Knaul FM, Barreto ML, Nyirenda M, et al. Improving responsiveness of health systems to non-communicable diseases. The Lancet. 2013;381(9867):690-7.
20. Sheikhy L. Evaluation the status of sleep quality in elderly people in Kermanshah city. Rehabilitation Medicine 2015;3 (4)) .Persian(
21. Izadi Avanji FS, Adib Hajbaghery M, Afazel MR. Quality of sleep and it's related factors in the hospitalized elderly patients of Kashan hospitals in 2007. KAUMS Journal (FEYZ). 2009;12(4):52-60) .Persian(
22. Beyrami M, Alizadehgoradel J, Ansarhosein S, Ghahraman moharrampour N. Comparing Sleep Quality and General Health among the Elderly Living at Home and at Nursing Home. Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2014;8(4): 47-55) .Persian(
23. Ahmadi S, khankeh H, Mohammadi F, Fallahi Md, Reza Soltani P. The effect of sleep restriction treatment on quality of sleep in the elders. Iranian Journal of Ageing 2010;5(2):0) .Persian(
24. Alidoosti M, Hemati Z. Relationship between quality of sleep and quality of life in dialysis patients of dialysis centers in Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari. Health System Research 2012; 8(3): 515-521. (Persian(
25. Azhari S, Ghorbani M, Esmaeili H. Evaluation of the relationship between lifestyle and quality of sleep in postmenopausal women. The Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility. 2014;17(112):7-14. (Persian(
26. Hoodfar H, Assadpour S. The politics of population policy in the Islamic Republic of Iran. Studies in Family Planning 2000;31(1):19-34) .Persian(
27. Lutz W, Cuaresma JC, Abbasi‐Shavazi MJ. Demography, education, and democracy: Global trends and the case of Iran. Population and Development Review 2010;36(2):253-81.
28. Jalal Abbasi-Shavazi M, McDonald P. Fertility decline in the Islamic Republic of Iran: 1972–2000. Asian Population Studies 2006; 3 (2):137-217) .Persian(
29. Buysse DJ, Reynolds CF, Monk TH, Berman SR, Kupfer DJ. The Pittsburgh Sleep Quality Index: a new instrument for psychiatric practice and research. Psychiatry Research 1989;28(2):193-213.
30. Ağargün MY, Kara H, Anlar Ö. The validity and reliability of the Pittsburgh Sleep Quality Index. Turk Psikiyatri Derg 1996;7(2):107-15.
31. Goldberg D, Williams P. General health questionnaire (GHQ). Swindon, Wiltshire, UK: NFER Nelson. 1988.
32. Nazifi M, Mokarami H, Akbaritabar A, Faraji Kujerdi M, Tabrizi R, Rahi A. Reliability, Validity and Factor Structure of the Persian Translation of General Health Questionnire (GHQ-28) in Hospitals of Kerman University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Fasa University of Medical Sciences 2014;3(4):336-42) .Persian(
33. Noorbala A, Mohammad K. The validation of general health questionnaire-28 as a psychiatric screening tool. Hakim Research Journal 2009; 11(4): 47-5 . (Persian(
34. Maghsoudi A, Tabrizi R, Haghdoost AA, M. ES. The Study of General Health Status and Its Affecting Original Article Factors On Students of Kerman University of Medical Sciences in 2012. Journal of Jiroft University of Medical Sciences. 2014;1(1):59-67) .Persian(
35. Soleimany M, Ziba FN, Kermani A, Hosseini F. Comparison of sleep quality in two groups of nurses with and without rotation work shift hours. Iran Journal of Nursing 2007;20(49):29-38) .Persian(
36. Desforges JF, Prinz PN, Vitiello MV, Raskind MA, Thorpy MJ. Sleep Disorders and Aging. New England Journal of Medicine. 1990;323(8):520-6.
37. Raymond I, Nielsen TA, Lavigne G, Manzini C, Choinière M. Quality of sleep and its daily relationship to pain intensity in hospitalized adult burn patients. Pain 2001;92(3):381-8.
38. Hemati Z, Alidoosti M, Reisi M. Comparing sleep quality in diabetic type 1 and non-diabetic patients. Payesh 2012; 11(6): 863-867. (Persian(
39. Salehi K, Alhani F, Mahmoudifar Y, Rouhi N. Quality of sleep and related factors among Imam Khomeini hospital staff nurses. Iran Journal of Nursing 2010;23(63):18-25) .Persian(
40. Winningham R, Pike N. A cognitive intervention to enhance institutionalized older adults’ social support networks and decrease loneliness. Aging & Mental Health. 2007;11(6):716-21.
41. Kang YS, Kim ES, Gu MO, Eun Y. A study on the health status and the needs of health-related services of female elderly in an urban-rural combined city. Journal of Korean Public Health Nursing 2003;17(1):47-57.
42. Sun W. State and policy issues of home aged welfare service. J Korean Deontolog Soc. 2001;4:29-33.
43. Hemati AG, Dehshiri GR, Shojaei S, Hakimirad E. Health and loneliness status of the elderly living in nursing homes versus those living with their families. Salmand 2008; 3(2):557-564. (Persian(
44. Sohrabi MB, Zolfaghari P, Mahdizade F, Aghayan S-M, Ghasemian-Aghmashhadi M, Shariati Z, et al. Evaluation and comparison of cognitive state and depression in elderly admitted in sanitarium with elderly sited in personal home. Knowledge & Health 2008;3(2):27-31) .Persian(