Duglas LM. The Effective Nurse Leader Manager. 3rded. New York 1994; 209.
2. ZahedpushaY,Kanani J.A Survey on the Opinions of Participators about CME in J of Babol. University of Medical Sciences 2001; 42: 23-18.
3. Dvgas B. Comprehensive Approach on Nursing. Translation by Group of Translators in Shahid Beheshti University of Nursing and Midwifery, Tehran, Iran. Golban Publication; 1996; P: 7. (Persian)
4. Ebadi E, Vanaki Z, Tahrir B, HekmatPour V. Pathology of Continuing Education Programs in Iran Medical Community, Steps of Development in Medical Education. The Journal of Studies and Medical Education Development Center, Kerman University of Medical Sciences 2007; 4(2):140-145. (Persian)
5. Mohammadi M E, Mohammad Khah B. Evaluation of Continuing Education Process from the Perspective of Nursing Staff Practitioner in Ardebil Hospitals. Journal of Ardabil University of Medical Sciences 2005; 5(3):271-277. (Persian)
6. Shakurnia E H, Elhampour H, Marashi T, Heidary Sursobhani Sh. Are the content and the time allotted to the subjects of general practitioners continuing education working in Khozestan province compliance with their demands? Iranian Journal in Medical Education 2007; 7(1):85-92. (Persian)
7. Borji A, Imani M, Moradi A. The study of general practitioners, views on the content of composed programs in Zahedan. Tabib- E- Shargh. Journal of Zahedan University of Medical Sciences and Health Service 2004; 2(6): 145-151. (Persian)
8. Jadidi R A, Fazeli M, Anbare Z. The implementation of CME training programs content with demands of radiology department in Markazi province 1387. Scientific Research Journal of Medical Science University of Arak 2009; 12(4):15-23. (Persian)
9. Kazemi M, Hamrahi M. Pathology of in-service training based on CIPP model (Fars case study) Journal of Management Research 2009; 2(4): 113–30. (Persian)
10. Hossini S J, Aslani A. Review on comprehensive medical training in world countries. Tehran University Medical Journal. Special Issue the Fourth National Conference on Medical Education 2000; Page: 3. (Persian)
11. Russel B, Maher G, Prochaska JO, Johnson SS. Strategic Approaches to Continuing Medical Education: Applying the Trans-theoretical Model & Diffusion of Innovation theory. CE Measure 2012; 6(3): 27-31.
12. Chakhava G, Kandelaki N. Overview of Legal Aspects of Continuing Medical Education/Continuing Professional Development in Georgia. Journal of European CME 2013; 2(1): 19-23.
13. Weisshardt L, Stapff L, Schaffer M. Increased understanding of medical education pathways in Europe as a potential quality factor in CME- A Comprehensive assessment of the current landscape. Journal of European CME 2012; 1: 9-17.
14. Davis DA, Prescott J, Fordis Jr CM, Greenberg SB, Dewey CM, Brigham T, et al. Rethinking CME: An Imperative for Academic Medicine and Faculty Development. Acad Med 2011; 86(4): 468-73.
15. Ahmed K, Wang TT, Ashrafian H, Layer GT, Darzi A, Athanasiou T. The Effectiveness of Continuing Medical Education for Specialist Recertification. Canadian Urological Association Journal 2013; 7(7-8): 266.
16. Mohammadi A, Kohan N, Monajemi F, Bidari A. The current stance of continuous medical education and continuous professional development in the world. Teb va Tazkiyeh 2014; 23(1, 2):9-20. (Persian)
17. Talati JJ. Lifelong learning: established concepts and evolving values. Arab Journal of Urology 2014; 12(1): 86-95.
18. Shvartzman P, Tandete H, Vardy D, Matz E, Heymann A, Peleg R. Continuing Medical Education for Primary Care Physicians in Israel: A Cross- Sectional Study. Journal of Biomedical Education 2013; 2013: 1-10.
19. Lorraine Gallagher. Continuing education in nursing: A concept analysis. Nurse Education Today. 2007; 27: 466- 473.
20. Ni C, Hua Y, Shao P, Wallen GR, Xu S, Li L. Continuing education among Chinese nurse: A General Hospital-Based Study. Nurse Education Today 2014; 34 (4): 592-597.
21. ShigekoHoriuchi, Yukari Yagu, Miki Koyo, Yumi Sakyo, Kazuhiro Nakayama. Evaluation of a Web-Based Graduate Continuing Nursing Education Program in Japan: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Nurse Education Today 2009; 29(2): 140-149.
22. Uemura M, Morgan Jr R, Mendelsohn M, kagan J, Saavedra C, leong L. Enhancing quality improvements in cancer care through CME activities at a nationally recognized cancer center. Journal of Cancer Education 2013; 28 (2): 215-220.
23. Rahimnia A, Monajemi F, Shams M. Survey of Participants of Continuing Medical Education Low about “Integrated System of Continuing Education”. Teb va Tazkiyeh 2013; 22(2): 61-71. (Persian)
24. Walsh K. Continuing Medical Education: The perspective of quality improvement. Canadian Urological Journal 2014; 8(1-2): 23.
25. Wittich CM, Chutka DS, Mauck KF, Berger RA, Litin SC, Beckman TJ. Perspective: A Practical Approach to Defining Professional Practice Gaps for Continuing Medical Education. Acad Med 2012; 87 (5): 582-5.
26. Al Aboud K, Ramesh V. Continuing medical education (CME): A reappraisal. Can Med Educ J 2011; 2 (2): 91-93.