1. Büssing A, Ostermann T, Matthiessen PF. Distinct expressions of vital spirituality. The ASP questionnaire as an explorative research tool. Journal of Religious Health 2007: 46:267–86.
2. Baykal U, Seren S, Sokmen S. A description of oncology nurses' working conditions in Turkey. European Journal of Oncology Nursing 2009: 13 (5): 368-75.
3. World Health Organization. Latest world cancer statistics; 2013.
4. Cebeci F, Yangın HB, Tekeli, A. Life experiences of women with breast cancer in south western Turkey: A qualitative study. EuropeanJournal of Oncology Nursing 2012:16 (4): 406-12.
5. Puchalski C.M. Addressing the Spiritual Needs of Patients. In Ethical Issues in Cancer Patient Care; Angelos, P., Ed., Springer, and New York, NY, USA 2009: 79-91.
6. Fradelos E, Tzavella F, Koukia E, &Zyga S. The Effect of Spirituality on Quality of Life of Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease and Its Correlation with the Mental Health Status and Cognitive Perception for Their Illness. Study Protocol. Open Access Library Journal. 2015: 2: e1783.
7. Davison SN, Jhangri GS. Existential and supportive care needs among patients with chronic kidney disease. Journal of Pain Symptom Management 2013: 40(6): 838-43.
8. Büssing A, Balzat HJ, Heusser P. Spiritual needs of patients with chronic pain diseases and cancer Validation of the spiritual needs questionnaire. European Journal of Medicine Research 2010: 15:266–73.
9. Vahedi S, Nazari M. A. The relationship between self-alienation, spiritual well-being, economic situation and satisfaction of life: A structural equation modeling approach. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences 2011: 5(1): 64-73. (In Persian)
10. Kittiprapas S. Subjective-well-being: New paradigm for measuring progress and public policies. Retrieved in 10. www.happysociety.org; 2014.
11. Golparvar M, Abedini H. The relationship between spirituality and meaning at work and the job happiness and psychological well-being: A spiritual-affective approach to the psychological well-being. International Journal of Management and Sustainability 2014: 3(3): 160-175. (In Persian)
12. Hodge D.R, Bonifas R. P, Chou R.JA. Spirituality and older adults: Ethical guidelines to enhance service provision. Advances in Social Work 2010: 11(1): 1-16.
13. Seddigh R, Keshavarz-Akhlaghi A.A, Azarnik S. Questionnaires Measuring Patients’ Spiritual Needs: A Narrative Literature Review. Iran Journal of Psychiatry Behavioral Science 2016: 10(1): 232-244.
14. Balboni TA,Vanderwerker LC, Block SD. Religiousness and spiritual support among advanced cancer patients and associations with end-of-life treatment preferences and quality of life. Journal of Clinical Oncology Nursing 2007: 25: 555–60.
15. Bussing A, Janko A, BaumannK, Christian N, Kopf A. Spiritual Needs among Patients with Chronic Pain Diseases and Cancer Living in a Secular Society. Pain Medicine 2013: 14: 1362–1373.
16. Pickett KE, Pearl M. “Multilevel Analyses of Neigh bourhood Socioeconomic Context and Health Outcomes: A Critical Review.” Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health. 2001:55 (2):111–22.
17. Ellaway A, Macintyre S. “Mums on Prozac, Kids on Inhalers: The Need for Research on the Potential for Improving Health through Housing Interventions.” Health Bulletin. 2000: 58(4): 336–9.
18. Barr RG, Diez-Roux AV, Knirsch CA, Pablos-Mendez A. Neighborhood Poverty and the Resurgence of Tuberculosis in New York City, 1984–1992. American Journal of Public Health. 2001:91 (9):1487–93.
19. Borras L, Mohr S, Brandt P.y, Gillieron C, Eytan A, Huguelet P. Influence of spirituality and religiouness on smoring among patients with schizophrenia or schizo-affective disorders in switzerland. Internal Journal of society Psychiatry 2008: 54(6): 539-49.
20. Hassan J, Sheikhan R, Mahmoudzadeh A, Nikro M. The role of spiritual well-being and coping strategies in teenage High-risk behaviors. Thought and Behavior 2014: 9 (33): 17-27.
21. Usefi A.R, Ghassemi G.H, Sarrafzadegan N, Malek S, Baghaei A, Rabiei, K. Psychometric properties of the WHOQOL-BREF in an Iranian Adult sample- community. Mental Health Journal 2009: 46 (2): 139-147. (In Persian)
22. RasouliNejad M, Shibani, H, Muharrami J. Relationship of Spirituality with Commitment and Responsibility in Students (Case Study of Payame Noor University of Damghan). Culture at Islamic University2014: 4 (1):119-139. (In Persian)
23. Mahmoodishan G, Alhani F, Ahmadi F, Kazemnejad A. Iranian nurses’ perception of spirituality spiritual care: A qualitative content analysis study. Journal of Medical Ethics and History of Medicine 2010: 3 (6): 1-8. (In Persian)
24. Peterman AH, Fitchett G, Brady MJ, Hernandez L, Cella D. Measuring spiritual well-being in people with cancer: the functional assessment of chronic illness therapy--Spiritual Well-being Scale (FACIT-Sp). Ann Behav Med. 2002: 24: 49–58.
25. 25. Hillemeier M. M, 25. Lynch John,25. Harper Sam, 25. Casper, Michele. Measuring Contextual Characteristics for Community Health. Health Services Research 2003: 38 (2): 1645- 1718.
26. Tsevat J. Spirituality/religion and quality of life in patients with HIV/AIDS. Journal of General Internal Medicine 2006: 21 (5): 1-2.
27. Taleghani F. Parsaecta z. Nikbakht Nasrabadi A. Adaptation Process in Women with Breast Cancer. Final Thesis for Ph.D. Nursing, Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery, Tehran 2006. (In Persian)
28. Levin EG, Aviv G, Yoo G, Ewing C, Au A. The benefits of prayer on mood and wellbeing on breast cancer survivors. Support Care Cancer 2009: 17 (3): 170-5.
29. Hojati H, Motlagh M, Nouri F, Sharifnia S, Mohammadnezhad E, Heydari B. Relationship frequently pray with spiritual health in patients treated with hemodialysis. Tehran: Kowsar Medical Publishing Company; 2010. (In Persian)
30. Sharif Nia H, Hojjat H, Naari R, Ghorbani M, Akhondzadeh G. The Effect of Prayer on the Spiritual Health of Hemodialysis Mothers.Journal of Nursing 2012: 5 (1): 29-34. (In Persian)
31. Walton J, Craig C, Robinson B, Weinert C. I am not alone: Spirituality of chronically ill rural dwellers. Rehabilitation Nursing 2004: 29 (5): 164-68.
32. Eskandari M, Bahmani B, Hassani F, Shafiabadi A. Cognitive-Existential Group Therapy for Parents of Children with Cancer. Iranian Rehabil J 2013:11(2):51-5. (In Persian)
33. Koenig HG. Religion, spirituality, and medicine: research findings and implications for clinical practice. South Med J. 2004: 97(12):1194-200.
34. Seligman ME. Authentic happiness: using the new positive psychology to realize your potential for lasting fulfillment. New York: Simon and Schuster; 2004.
35. Khairi Y, Safa M, Nasiri F. Spiritual health, forgiveness and coping strategies in patients with gastrointestinal cancers. Journal of Medical Ethics 2018: 12 (43): 1-9.
36. Worthington E L, Jr, Scherer M. Forgiveness is an emotion-focused coping strategy that can reduce health risks and promote health resilience: Theory, review, and hypotheses. Psychology & Health 2004: 19(3): 385–405.
37. Paloutzian RF, Ellison CW. Loneliness, spiritual well-being, and quality of life. In: Peplau LA, Perlman D, editors. Loneliness: A sourcebook of current theory, research and therapy. New York: Wiley; 1982.
38. Rajabi S, Ali Mardani Kh, Moradi N.The structural relationship between spiritual well-being and marital satisfaction with the mediating role of emotional intelligence and self-differentiation. Methods and models of psychology 2017: 8 (2): 19-48. (In Persian)
39. Macintyre S, Ellaway A, Cummins S. “Place Effects on Health: How Can We Conceptualise, Operationalise and Measure Them?” Social Science and Medicine 2002:55 (1):125–39.
40. Whitby KJ. The Color of Representation: Congressional Behavior and Black Interests. Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press; 1997.
41. Bratton KA, Haynie KL. Agenda Setting and Legislative Success in State Legislatures: The Effects of Gender and Race. Journal of Politics 1999: 61(3):658–79.
42. Beauchamp D. “Public Health, Privatization, and Market Populism: A Time for Reflection.” Quality Mananagment in Health Care 1997: 5(2):73–9.
43. Frenk J. “Medical Care and Health Improvement: The Critical Link.” Annals of Internal Medicine 1998:129(5):419–20.
44. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services .Healthy People 2010. Washington, DC: U.SDepartment of Health and Human Services; 2000.
45. Flores G, Abreu M, Olivar MA, Kustner B. “Access Barriers to Health Care for Latino Children.” Archives of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine. 1998:152(1):1119–25.