Payandeh M, Amirifard N, Sadeghi E, Sadeghi M, Choubsaz M, Noor Mohammadi Far F. The Survey of Effective Agents on Factor VIII and IX Inhibitors in Patients with Hemophilia A and B in Kermanshah Province. Iranian Journal of Blood and Cancer 2016; 7(4): 191-194. (Persian)
2. Kargarfard M, Dehghani M, Heydari A. Effects of aquatic exercise therapy on quality of life, anxiety and depression in patients with hemophilia. Koomesh 2011; 12 (4): 371-364. (Persian)
3. Seyed Mirza S, Memarian R, Vanaki Z. The evaluation of effect case management program on quality of life of pre-school children with hemophilia. Quarterly journal of nursing management 2013; 2(1): 37-47. (Persian)
4. Kuan EL, Ivanov S, Bridenbaugh EA, Victora G, Wang W, Childs EW. Collecting lymphatic vessel permeability facilitates adipose tissue inflammation and distribution of antigen to lymph node-homing adipose tissue dendritic cells. Journal of Immunology 2015; 194(11):5200-10
5. Dolatkhah R, Fakhari A, Zakaria Pezeshki M, Tavassoli1 N, Shabanlouei R, Gholchin M. Health Related Quality of Life in Adult Patients with Hemophilia Referring to Shahid Ghazi Tabtabaei Hematology and Oncology Center, Tabriz, Iran. Medical journal of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences and Health Services 2014; 36(3): 32-37. (Persian)
6. DuTreil S. Physical and psychosocial challenges in adult hemophilia patients with inhibitors. J Blood Med 2014: 22; 5:115-22
7. Riva S, Cutica L, Pravettoni G. Is there evidence for neurocognitive dysfunctions in patients with postnatal HIV infection? A review on the cohort of hemophilia patients. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience 2014; 8:470.
8. Akbari Birang M, Ghavami Rad Z. Predict the success of girls' education on the basis of their religious orientation and interpersonal trust. Cultural-Educational Journal of Women and the Family 2015; 10 (33): 42-19. (Persian)
9. Barimani A, Modanloo Y, Yusefi H. The relationship between psychological capital and job satisfaction Imam Khomeini Relief Committee East Province 2015; 10(44): 129-145.
10. Memarzade GH, Khatayu M, Abaszade Meynagh Sh. The association between psychological capital and organizational commitment (Department of Cooperatives, Labor and Social Welfare province). Managed Futures 2012; 96(10): 1-10.
11. Kamkar M, Madani E. The prediction of work-family conflict and job attachment from success dimensions among employees of natanz medical hygiene network. Quarterly Journal of Educational Psychology 2010; 1(3):47-56. (Persian)
12. Fomani GH. The relationship between job motivation, job involvement and organizational commitment of teachers and education managers' productivity in the province. Productivity Management 2015; 8 (32): 190-171. (Persian)
13. Barghi Moghadam J & Baninosrat A. The relationship between identity styles and trigger the feeling of success teenage boys elite sport karate. Training and Evaluation 2010; 3 (9): 25-7.
14. Refahi Z, Panahande A. Predict academic success based on identity styles and self-efficacy (Individual and collective ) pupils, Education Scholarships 2015; 2(1): 144-166. (Persian)
15. Rokhman, W. The Effect of Islamic Work Ethics on Work Outcomes. Electronic Journal of Business Ethics and Organization Studies 2010; 15(1): 21-27.
16. Ebrahimpour Y, Esmaeeli M, Haji anzhayi Z. The Relationship between Self-esteem and the Need to Achieve the Achievement of Female Physical Education Teachers in Bonab City. Woman and Family Studies 2014, 7(28): 7-33 (Persian)
17. Chen M, Chang Y, Lo Y. Creativity cognitive style, conflict, and career success for creative entrepreneurs. Journal of Business Research 2015; 68(4):906-910.
18. Chang Y. Creativity, Opportunity Recognition, New Venture Resources and Entrepreneurial Career Success in Creative Industries. Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology 2016; 16: 1365-1371.
19. Mat Isa M, Romle A, Udin M, Mohd Zahid S, Embi M, Hakim Mohamad Zabri M. Relationship Between Motivation and Commitment on Job Performance among Employees in Higher Education from Students’ Perspective. World Applied Sciences Journal 2016; 34 (3): 400-407
20. Mahdad A. Industrial and Organizational Psychology. Organizational justice, organizational citizenship behavior and the psychological contract. Jangal publication 2015; 169-203. (Persian)
21. Saddiqa Qureshi S, Saleem F. Impact of Networking on Career Progression: Moderating Role of Gender. Pakistan Journal of Commerce and Social Sciences 2016; 10(3): 419-443.
22. Hassan M, Semerciöz F. Trust in personal and impersonal Forms Its antecedents and consequences: a conceptual analysis within organizational context. International Journal of Management & Information Systems, Second Quarter 2010; 14(2): 67-84.
23. Gharoon M, entezari Y. Position in the development of skills training: Knowledge Based Economy. Journal of Industry and University 2012; 5(17): 61-77. (Persian)
24. Rahmani A, Adam pira S. Factors affecting the career success of women accountants in Iran. Journal Accounting and Auditing Knowledge Management, 2013; 2(8): 129-131. (Persian)
25. Rempel J K, Holmes J G, Zanna M P. Trust in close relationships. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology 2008; 49(1): 1
26. Tudhi, Z and Asgarzadeh, H. Investigating the role of mediator of commitment and organizational justice in the relationship between emotional intelligence and organizational citizenship behavior. Future Studies Management 2013; 25 (1): 32-23.
27. Golparvar M, Nadi Mohammad A. The role of the mediator of organizational loyalty in the relationship between work ethic and deviant behaviors in the workplace. Journal of Ethics in Science and Technology 2010; 6(1): 43 -52
28. Golestinzadeh M, Shah Talebi B, Etebariyan A. The relationship between information technology acceptance and employee creativity in Isfahan Steel Company. Quarterly Journal of Information and Communication Technology in Educational Sciences 2014; 5 (20): 70-51.
29. Golparvar M, Padash F, Atashpour H. Strengthening the Empowerment, Empowerment and Creativity of Employees through Ethical Leadership. Health of Iran 2010; 7 (3): 4- 11.
30. Akbari tabar A, Makromi H, Nazifi M, Rahi O, Mirkmanard E, Hossein Puri M. Study of psychometric properties of Spector's job satisfaction questionnaire in physicians and nurses of hospitals affiliated to Kerman University of Medical Sciences. Koomesh Magazine 2012; 14 (3): 335-341.
31. Talebi B, Shams E. Study of the Relationship between Job Characteristics and Teachers productivity. Journal of Basic and Applied Scientific Research 2012; 2(10): 10272-10278.
32. Jazini A, Soltani A. The effect of communication skills for managers with job satisfaction. Inspection Quarterly 2015; 10 (35): 43-13. (Persian)
33. Hamidi, & Erab, Kh. Investigate the predictive role of psychological capital and work motivation in improving employee productivity (Case Study: Coal tops). Management efficiency 2016; 10 (39): 149-125. (Persian)
34. Moghimi Khorasani A. The relationship between work ethic and creativity. Journal of Ethics in Science and Technology 2014; 10(3): 85-93. (Persian)
35. Padash F, Golpavar M. Between moral based leadership with intrinsic motivation for innovation and creativity of employees. Ethics in Science and Technology. 2010; 5(1): 103-121. (Persian)
36. Mashayekh P. The relationship between Islamic work ethic and creative city offices Kazeroon. Bi-quarterly Journal of Islam & Management 2012; 1(1): 151-162. (Persian)
37. Sufi Rezayi M, Kosari M, Khosravi rad B & Zare Fakhrian N. Relationship management with the intention to planning and creativity managers and employees of the Ministry of Sport and Youth. Applied research of Sport Management 2016; 4(4): 113-124. (Persian)
38. Nazari R. Effect on job satisfaction and organizational commitment of staff communication skills of managers of sports organizations. Communication Management in Sports Media 2010; 3(10): 53-60. (Persian)
39. Oles M. Dimensions of Identity and Subjective Quality of Life in Adolescents. Soc indic Res 2016; 126: 1401-1419.
40. Soleymanian A, Dorudi H & Golpich Z. Job growth predictions based on identity styles of students in higher education institutions bojnurd. Research and Planning in Higher Education 2011; 19(2): 161-175. (Persian)
41. Jabari far E, Hosein Puor K, Khalife Soltani F, Shamir H & Nilchian F. Assessment of communication skills and professional ethics and postgraduate students of Isfahan Dental School. Journal of Isfahan Dental School 2011; 7(5): 770-777. (Persian)
42. Sepahvand R, Saedi A & Pazhuhan A. The effect of psychological capital on intrinsic motivation and creativity (Case Study: Telecom Lorestan Province). Journal of Educational Psychology 2017; 7(4): 38-20. (Persian)
43. Keyvanloo L, Rahimi T, Mohamadzade Ebrahimi A. The mediating role of intrinsic motivation in the relationship between Islamic work ethics and job satisfaction and organizational commitment. Iranian Journal of Medical Ethics and History 2016 8(6): 69-82. (Persian)
44. Rego A, Marques C, Leal S, Sousa F, Cunha M P. Psychological capital and performance of civil servants: Exploring neutralizers in the context of an appraisal system. International Journal of Human Resources Management 2010; 21(9), 1531–1552.
45. Baharloo M, Bashlide K, Naami Z, Hashemi E. Analysis of the relationship between ethical leadership and organizational citizenship behavior. Ethics in Science and Technology 2015; 10(1): 18-26. (Persian)
46. Mahdad A, Asadi A & Golparvar M. The effect of religious beliefs in relationship job stress and general health of nurses. Knowledge & Research in Applied Psychology 2016; 17(2): 15-25. (Persian)